Σάβ 05 Αυγ|
Manju Pattabhi Jois in Crete
Association of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Greece is proud to host, Sri Manju Pattabhi Jois, Aṣṭāṅga Yoga Guru of Mysore, in Rethymno, Crete in August 2023.
Time & Location
05 Αυγ, 8:00 π.μ. EEST – 11 Αυγ, 12:00 μ.μ. EEST
Pigi-Rethymno, Pigi 741 00, Greece
About The Event
5th - 11th of August 2023
08:00 – 14:00
A Morning Mysore practice followed by a Teacher Training Intensive Course of the Intermediate Series (Nadi Sodhana) and Advanced A series (Sthira Bhaga) of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
The Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Yoga is the nerve cleansing practice, which works on the nerves of the body as well as its energetic channels. It requires an established practice in the Primary Series, Yoga Chikitsa.
The Third Series of Ashtanga Yoga builds on the first two series and requires deeper awareness of the body. Also refers to as the Advanced A Series focuses on Sthira Bhaga or divine stability. This week-long Teacher Training Intensive Course will include :
- The traditional Ashtanga Yoga practice, of asanas (postures).
- Traditional breathing exercises, taught using original Sanskrit so that students will benefit from the traditional form.
- Vedic peace chants (Shanti Mantras).
- Meditation practice (concluding each day).
Each day the program will include:
- 2- 2½ hours of practice every day (Mysore style).
- 1 hour of physical and verbal adjustments.
- Breathing Exercises.
- Vedic Chanting training.
- Yoga therapy (includes teaching adjustments)
- Questions & Answers
A complementary training manual/workbook will be provided for you to use, work through and take notes with. At the end of the intensive you will receive a certificate of attendance.