Τετ 12 Ιουν|
Manju Pattabhi Jois in Athens 2024
Association of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Greece is proud to host again, Sri Manju Pattabhi Jois, Aṣṭāṅga Yoga Guru of Mysore, in Athens, Greece, June 2024
Time & Location
12 Ιουν 2024, 8:00 π.μ. – 16 Ιουν 2024, 2:00 μ.μ.
Αθήνα, Δεκελέων 46, Αθήνα 118 54, Ελλάδα
About The Event
The Association of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga of Greece proudly welcomes Manju Jois and his daughter Sathu Jois in Athens for an intensive Teacher Training Course from Primary to Advanced Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Manju Pattabhi Jois, Ashtanga Yoga Guru of Mysore, South India, is the elder son of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, recognized worldwide as the foremost authority on Ashtanga Yoga.
The training will include elements from the first three series of the Method ( first , intermediate and advanced series). Special emphasis will be given both on understanding through practice as well as on the correct analysis and explanation of the adjustments. Even more important is the wonderful opportunity to meet the Master Manju Jois, son and continuation of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, the Guru of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
12 - 16 June 2024 08:00 – 14:00
A Morning practice followed by a Teacher Intensive Course on Primary, Intermediate and Advanced A Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- The Primary Series of Ashtanga Yoga is well known and translated as Yoga Therapy, as it realigns the whole myoskeletal system, purifies, cleanses and heals the body.
- The Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Yoga is the nerve cleansing practice, which works on the nerves of the body as well as its energetic channels. It requires an established practice in the Primary Series, Yoga Chikitsa.
- The Third Series of Ashtanga Yoga builds on the first two series and requires deeper awareness of the body. Also refers to as the Advanced A Series focuses on Sthira Bhaga or divine stability.
This Course will include:
- The traditional Ashtanga Yoga practice, a series of asanas (postures)
- The Nadi Shodhana Pranayama’s traditional breathing exercises, taught using original Sanskrit so that students will benefit from the traditional form.
- Vedic peace chants (Shanti Mantras).
- Meditation practice (concluding each day).
For more information and bookings please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org