Σάβ 01 Οκτ|
Chakra Yoga Shala
Manju Pattabhi Jois in Athens
Saturday 1.10.2022 to Friday 7.10.2022
Time & Location
01 Οκτ 2022, 8:00 π.μ. EEST – 07 Οκτ 2022, 2:00 μ.μ. EEST
Chakra Yoga Shala, Dekeleon 46, Athens 118 54, Greece
About The Event
1st - 7th of October 2022
08:00 – 14:00
A Morning Mysore practice followed by a Teacher Training Intensive Course of the Intermediate Series (Nadi Sodhana) and Advanced A series (Sthira Bhaga) of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
The Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Yoga is the nerve cleansing practice, which works on the nerves of the body as well as its energetic channels. It requires an established practice in the Primary Series, Yoga Chikitsa.
The Third Series of Ashtanga Yoga builds on the first two series and requires deeper awareness of the body. Also refers to as the Advanced A Series focuses on Sthira Bhaga or divine stability. This week-long Teacher Training Intensive Course will include :
- The traditional Ashtanga Yoga practice, of asanas (postures).
- Traditional breathing exercises, taught using original Sanskrit so that students will benefit from the traditional form.
- Vedic peace chants (Shanti Mantras).
- Meditation practice (concluding each day).
Each day the program will include:
- 2- 2½ hours of practice every day (Mysore style).
- 1 hour of physical and verbal adjustments.
- Breathing Exercises.
- Vedic Chanting training.
- Yoga therapy (includes teaching adjustments)
- Questions & Answers
A complementary training manual/workbook will be provided for you to use, work through and take notes with. At the end of the intensive you will receive a certificate of attendance.